PPC & SEM Account Manager
- Manage existing Google Adwords advertising campaigns for a varied portfolio.
- Create Google Adwords advertising campaigns for new clients.
- Ad copy writing
- Owning client strategy & developing performance
- Daily client management and campaign reviews
- Ongoing competitor & keyword analysis to identify opportunities
- Day to day budget management
- Internal & external reporting
Benefits of this role:
- Work on a growing portfolio of accounts and gain experience with non-adwords channels (social, affiliates, SEO and Email)
- Work closely with Google
- Work to your hours with true flexi time
- Office located 300 meters from North Sydney station
- Great salary and flexible holidays
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Account management experience
- Must be highly organised
- Previous account management experience
- Strategic thinker and customer focused
- Have a good problem solving mentality
- Must be a strong communicator over the phone & in person
Established in 2006 Direct Clicks is one of Australia’s leading digital agencies, managing hundreds of internet marketing campaigns and websites Australia wide. As one of Australia’s first Google resellers the company has been voted best PPC company 3 years running.
If you are the right fit for the job and interested in this exciting opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for a motivated, educated and hardworking intern to join the team for a 6 month period working with us 2 days per week.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to break in to the exciting world of digital marketing and is willing to work the hard yards.
You will have completed a degree in marketing or business (other degrees also accepted within reason) and have a strong understanding of MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Power Point). In return you will receive training in all aspects of a successful marketing agency.
Working days are fixed but can be made to fit in with other commitments/studies.
- Google Ads
- Google Display advertising including remarketing
- YouTube advertising
- Facebook advertising
- Reporting and all the tricks of the trade
- Networking with regular industry events
- Gain client facing exposure
- Allowance of $50 for day for food and travel.
- Professional development
- Central Location (300 meters from North Sydney Station)
Please contact Gary@directclicks.com.au with your CV and covering letter if interested.
Work with us.
Direct Clicks is growing, and we owe it all to our people. We’ve got a great work environment where you can see yourself growing, make an impact & be part of a growing team – full of talents.
If you’re looking to grow your career and want to work in an agency that speaks digital & data, send your CV to email@example.com with the position in the subject line.
We’re currently on the look out to fill the following positions in 2018:
- Digital Analyst
- Digital Business Development Manager
Internship programs are also available in different fields, including Graphic Design, UX Developers, Digital Analysis, SEO, Social Media & more.
Not exactly what you’re looking for?
You can always e-mail us your CV, we are always looking for new talents to join the team.